Arenzville Legion

Anti-Thief Association

Arenzville Women's Club

Community Club

Legion Auxiliary

Triopia Women's Club

Side Door Christian Youth Center

 
 

 

 
     

Roses on a brick wall

The Arenzville Woman's Club was organized in 1928 (Charter member Marie Peck remained active in the organization well into her 90's). Over the years, the club has sponsored a long list of projects to benefit the community and its schools. They placed a water fountain in the town park, paid for band uniforms, helped equip the kitchen of the American Legion Hall, sent kids to music, speech, band and chorus camps and supported dozens of other worthy causes. They also started the all-volunteer Arenzville Village Library and still provide support for it and its children's program.

 

   
 
© 2015 Village of Arenzville  

This page last modified: 08/22/2015